Please Come Back!
TICKETS TO ARTOPIA: THE IMMERSIVE ART EXPERIENCE
ARE COMING SOON
THE IMMERSIVE ART EXPERIENCE
This unique experience, hosted in the gorgeous 32,000 square foot venue in Chicago's West Loop, invites you to step into the universe of large scale light art installations and sculpture work from some of the most talented street artists around the country. And last but not least, the tour ends at The Artopia Lounge, where VIP & Icon ticket holders can stay to enjoy drinks in the exhibit.
BURLESQUE & COCKTAILS EXPERIENCE
Artopia After Dark brings an evening of burlesque shows, cocktails, and live DJ performances, all in a future-forward immersive art exhibit! Hang out in the cabaret-style Artopia Lounge with friends for a few hours, or get a VIP ticket and enjoy Artopia's large-scale light art installations, interactive projection mapping, sound reactive LED’s, and street art murals. Tickets are selling fast, book now!
Artopia Immersive Art Experience is hands free and perfectly arranged in order to fit our new socially distant yet innovative world. Its technologic immersion is suitable for all audiences and relies on a spacious and gorgeous are of 32,000 square foot in Chicago's West Loop.
- Date: tbd
- Opening hours: time slots every half hour
- Thursday & Friday 4pm-10pm
- Saturdays and sundays 11am-10pm
- Duration: The visit will take around 60 to 90 minutes
- Location: Morgan Manufacturing
- Age requirement: all ages! 21+ for VIP & Icon tickets
- Ticket prices will start at $40 per adult
- Ticket Types:
- General Admission– Guided tour of exhibition
- VIP– Guided tour and cocktail
- Icon– Guided tour, cocktail and merch pack